Compulsary Requirement :
Requirement & Responsibility :
The Product Manager is responsible for managing the product development process. This position will lead the execution of new product launches, develop project timelines, document the creation and testing of product concepts, and manage the implementation of products to the market. This role works closely with many key stakeholders (Sales, Materials Management, R&D, Operations and Supply Chain) to ensure continuity in product offerings. The Product Manager brings a passion for developing a strong brand that will deliver the best in class product to its customers.
Principle Duties & Responsibilities
- Establish goals and direct project workload for the management team, determine the best course of action for unique projects and the evaluation of current products.
- Recommend the nature and scope of present and future product lines by reviewing product specifications and requirements; appraising new product ideas and/or product or packaging changes.
- Assess market competition by comparing the company's product to competitors' products. Actively manage projects to ensure external and internal groups are held accountable to meet key project deadlines. Drive deliverables and troubleshoot issues to keep the project moving forward.
- Lead cross-functional meetings to align project status and assign action items as needed.
- Track launch metrics and continuously seek ways to improve the launch process to better serve our customers.
- Leverage relationships with team members in operations, technical services, supply chain and sales departments to ensure a shared strategy in the creation of high-quality products in a timely manner.