Provide technical Support to Spare Part Admin across the country
Leads the effort to support all our Regional Spare Part admin ( BID ) for the existing stomer base , by working closely with them on a regular basis to identify their needs and expeclations Proactively develop and maintain relationships with Customers internal & external Lead by example, laking a proactive , customer focused approach . Bring new ideas back to the SEA Organization for consideration and implementation .
Support the RSM on Service Product Sales Objectives .
Use his experience , to identity , develop , and gain business , proactively develop and maintain relationships and pursue opportunities for additional business with existing Customers , in particular . • Consumable parts , Catalogue items PIPVAncillary Products Field Service Labor Machine moves
Manage Critical Machine Situations
Recognizing the importance of machine down situations for a Customer work actively with the regional service team to find the best and most efficient solution to find the right field technician ( s ) . Where technicians need to be removed from a Customer to satisfy another agreed need , work to explain this lo the customer in a professional way .
Support the Local / Regional Field Service Technicians
Maintain regular contact with the local / Regional Field Service Technicians to ensure that Customer information is shared . Support and advise them about particular Customers ' needs and requirements . Be aware of the training requirements established and make recommendations as appropriate taking every opportunity to balance skill levels and workload . Provide feedback on their performance.
Coordinate with the SEA Organization .
Work closely with the kcal and regional service learn in order to provide the best , most efficient customer solutions Develop a plan and leverage the Group resources to win back dissatisfied Customers
Develop and submit proposals for all Service Projects including Major Orders
Using the documentation provided manage the proposal and price positioning , lo ensure that it meets the customer ' s budget and expectations . Ensure that the details of the Service offering are clear and then review and follow up with the customer and bring to closure .
Manage and record activities on the SharePoint site
Maintenance of customer profiles , personal agenda , account visits , significant phone calls , installed Bobst and compelitive equipment Project follow up and inform people concomed ( BSC Head ) .
Provide support for collection of Accounts Receivable
When required , support the continuous effort to resolve open payments with customers , leveraging knowledge and relationships to collect open amounts
Willingness to Grow
Take the initiative to maintain and upgrade skis on machine expertise , particularly with developing technology develop computer keyboard , email , PowerPoint skills , Garry a laptop that stores reference and training materials to make training and repairs more efficient Set goals to improve skills , target a new job , cross train to a new machine or specially area Complete annual Development plan with manager , improve English speaking and writing skills , attend and pass prerequisite courses and ask for feedback on a periodic basis
Provide feedback on competitive activities
Collect competitive information on other field service and spare parts suppliers
- Work closely with the Part Sales Admin to share information and to escalate customer related issues
- Prepare and collect data ' s for the BSG SEA report on monthly basis
- Contact PLS on a regular basis , through visits or telephone contact
- Be aware of machine down situations in territory BR notification ) and assistit appropriate Provide key support and consultation to individual customers regarding company products and services - in an effort to help meet customer needs Identity opportunities to meet
- Field Service Technicians and develop your contacts with them Follow up on open technical issues with Customers working to resolve them
- Communicate weekly with the SEA BSC , and the SEA regional service team
- Participate actively in service meetings and prepare presentations as required
- Perform related duties as assigned or required to meet company goals and objectives